Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Phonesex Fun



I am soooo glad the weekend is finally here! I studied so hard all week long and now its time play. But of course I have a babysitting gig tonight that I need to get out of the way. Hopefully Mr. and Mrs. Finkle won't stay out too late. Like last weekend, for fucksake! They stayed out so late at their "exciting" old folks party, that I had to spend the night. Again. Man, when Mrs. Finkle drinks she passes out everytime. No fail. I guess thats why she never wakes up in the middle of the night when I stay over. But Mr. Finkle? Now thats a different story. hehe He and I we have this little game that we like to play. I pretend to be asleep on the couch and then he pretends to "tuck me in". He starts out with taking my socks off and playing with my cute little toes. Then he lets his finger tips work their way up my legs to  the hem of my skirt. Thats when the game starts. 

Wanna know how the story ends? Call me @ 1-800-863-5478 ext: 03643148

Waverly
http://www.lovethybabysitter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy