Monday, September 17, 2012

Play

NEW picture took on Aug 23 2012.
Hi, my name is Shyanne and thank you for viewing my web page. I am a 20 something part time student. I enjoy everything that has do with the outdoors like camping and fishing. I even bait my own hook and I don't mind sharing a sleeping bag. I love cock, there I said it. What girl wouldn't like a hard shaft that is ready to burst while riding her pussy doggy style? There is something about a swollen cock head that gets my twat dripping wet whenever the image crosses my mind. .
If you would like to see my pussy buy my NEW picture
Role play? hell yes I say. I am into it all and I have no taboos. Older/younger, submissive, dominant, CBT, water sports and new adventures are what I seek. You will find me easy going, non judgmental and I can't wait for your call.
Hot Pussy Pic
Yahoo ID
Hot Wet Pussy Pic
Button description
Button description
Button description
Button description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy