Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Hot Talk with Shyanne

Sexy Shyanne Dreams




Hello Sexy, How are you today? Let me tell you a litter about me. I am a 29 year old cowgirl from Texas. I love to ride if you know what I am talking about. There is nothing I would not do. I love being the bad Girl you always have been think of. My turn on are. Likes: rough sex, performing oral sex, anal, strap-ons, choking, being spanked, DP. Call me if you would like to no more about me. I love to role play. Would you leave a hot and slutty woman like me home alone? My husband does, and that leaves me lonely, and so so so horny. So many nights I sit at home -- my pussy throbbing and aching -- in desperate need a nice hard cock. Can you help me? I love to role play, I have an active imagination and I can be the fantasy girl you've always wanted - as long as you bounce your balls off my chin while I drain your cock of all your juices. You'll love the way my tongue teases every last drop out of you. I'm dying to tell you about my most secret desires and I'm hoping that you will tell me yours. I'm already creamy thinking about the things we might talk about. I can imagine you describing your cock to me, and what it would feel like as it slides into my slick pink cunt... I'm always ready for a good ass fucking too. Can you imagine hammering my ass while you finger my cunt? Will you let me lick my own cum off your fingers, and do you promise to shoot your load deep inside me? I'm a lonely little whore that needs deep, hard fuck. Give me a call, and we'll both be satisfied.!














Thank you for coming to my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy