Sunday, October 14, 2012

BE YOUR FANTASY GIRL

Kisses
I am a home town girl now in the big cities. Going to school and working here at Nite Flirt. I love talking to men about there taboo. I’m so looking forward to my birthday this month! It’s going to be a big one. I will say though that I am totally sad facin’ about this being my last teen year.
The first time I ever stuck my hand inside a guy’s pants I was really nervous and at the same time, so eager to touch his cock! I played it cool though. We were in the back of the car trying to keep quiet while a couple friends of ours were in the front, driving and talking. I silently unzipped his pants and slid my hand in. My fingers ran over his dick that I could feel was growing under my touch. My pussy started to tingle, I pressed my legs tightly together, riding he seam of my jeans – it hitting my clit just right.
I am real girl with need to
hope you like
I am NEW to Nite Flirt. I work in a club and a model..
1-800-863-5478
ext: 9859923

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy