Sunday, October 21, 2012

.65 a min

Call Button





NEW picture took on Aug 23 2012.I’m a sweet, sexy girl who LOVES to play with older men! My sweet hypnotically smooth voice & Dirty imagination will stiffen your cock and make you stroke like no other on out phone sex call I’m the “Playful Wild FUCK Toy” found only in your wildest dreams and right here. The open minded girl who loves to talk about SEX (sometimes I’m told I have a very filthy mouth for such a cute sexy girl ~Giggles~). I want to hear the most taboo, perverted fantasies you’ve been jerking off to, but too afraid to share with anyone. Your dirty secrets are safe with me! The naughtier and more forbidden the better!
If you would like to see my pussy buy my NEW pictureHear me finger fuck this wet kitty hard baby, you can hear how wet I get. The thing that makes my cunny purr is when I can hear you stroke that big dick for me!!! You gotta have some size to tap this pussy and ass! I don’t fuck anything under 6 inches, LMAO. I do however like to laugh and giggle at those smaller, pathetic, sissy cocks! I make those sissy’s dress up for me and I am a really bratty princess when it cums to forcing them to humiliate themselves and please me.





Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy