Sunday, September 9, 2012

lifting her up

I moved her back to the counter, lifting her up. Then I broke our kiss. Her eyes were pleading, her breath increased. I moved back in and started to kiss along her neck. I felt her hands on my shoulders as I slowly kissed my way down. A gasp escaped from her lips as I took one of her nipples in to my mouth. I sucked and flicked. My free hand felt for the other. Then I continued. I kissed my way down along her stomach and down along her hip. My nose took in her fragrance as I knelt down. I opened my eyes and found myself staring at a beautiful pussy. There was a glistening of moisture along it. I didn’t think any more. My mouth moved closer. My tongue extended to meet the tender flesh. I felt her hand grip harder on my head as I delighted in her nectar. As I licked and suckled I slipped my finger up and slipped it inside of her. I could feel her tightness, her wetness, her heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time..Kisses Sexy